Employment Opportunities with EarthEnergy
Retail, Order Fulfillment, Inventory Management
Our retail location in Renton primarily handles order fulfillment for our websites (http://absak.com and http://earthenergy.us.com), as well as receiving and transferring inventory to our stores in Alaska. We are seeking a reliable, self-motivated individual to run this store. Hours are 9:00a to 5:00p, Monday through Friday.
- Duties include:
- Promptly fulfilling customer orders placed on both company websites.
- Contacting customers to get approval for back ordered items, when necessary.
- Receiving, consolidating, and transferring merchandise, and updating company inventory systems accordingly.
- Assisting customers who come into the store.
- Preference will be given to applicants with some combination of the following, but training will be provided for the right individual:
- Knowledge of alternative energy systems and products
- Experience with: Counterpoint, Magento, QuickBooks
- Retail and/or inventory management experience
- References attesting to previous success working independently
- Must have strong background in bookkeeping and light accounting, with an emphasis on inventory management.
- Must be familiar with Quickbooks Enterprise.
- Must be familiar with Counterpoint SQL.
Renewable Energy Technical Support & Sales
- Must be familiar with all forms of renewable energy products and systems.
- Should be comfortable doing consultation, system design, and sales.
Compensation DOE. If interested email your resume & cover letter to Jim Norman.